I think I have covered everything here that has been posted as of this morning.
I will add to it as you guys post it.
Rest Stop Writers' Newsletter
Other Title? Include Rest Stop in name?
Input on other title and then vote? How/Where?
- Are we each designing our own page & sending it to Deane?
- Each month thereafter, just send Deane text?
- Do we need to have a basic structure for consistency?
- Will there be a word limit on articles? What is it?
- Have we agreed on a mission statement?
Copyright & Disclaimer Link:
- ©1998NL Title--link to page with full description?
- Disclaimer Link to page with full description?
- Disclaimer--we will be actively soliciting ads to keep free?
- All Rights Reserved Internationally?
- Marketing Links all on one page?
- Each place them on individual pages?
- Combination of both? General page & genre w/column?
- Awards Page?
- List Service?
- Guest Columnist? Catlancers?
- Tips from Readers?
- Archives? (previous issues)
- Section for paid ads soon to come?
- Individual Links on the front page? Or
- Sections w/ individual links within? (like a newspaper)
- Choose someone to apply for awards?
- Create our own award to distribute?
- Will it be a generic award or one only given to writers?
- Form a committee to review sites that apply for it?
- ACATEMY for a name?
- Include a link to the Front Page in our signatures?
- Include a link to our columns in our signatures?
- Do we need one?
- Which service?
- Does the service counts repeat visits in the same day?
Judy placed a post asking what members want in a NL
Classifieds--so people can advertise for crit partners, etc.
Featured Member Profiles
Information--meeting goals, good publishing news
Genre Corner--feature on a different one each month? Guest Spot?