Judy's Thought on Working Together:
It's my feeling that we should try to get this thing together and see in six months if:
- We can work well together.
- Our project is succeeding, ie: we have many subscribers and people are enjoying the newsletter.
- That we have been able to interest sponsors: I don't think we should actually have paid ads until we see if it takes off. Input on this please. We could be actively soliciting them and put them on a list or something maybe?
- After we see the direction, if it is positive and we think we can make a diff each person could start to advertise whatever service they have such as Deane: critting or editing poetry, making business cards and such, Zencat, graphic designing or whatever, etc...
- If we succeed and this gets going well enough to generate income we get a legal contract set up for all the participants and share equally in any profits and of course all expenses.
- If this flops, we quit and say it was fun but lets do something else? J
- I think six months is a fair run to test the waters on this what do you think?